- This display has 200 x 200 pixels resolution.
- It works with 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Uses SPI for communication with microcontroller like Arduino, NodeMCU, ESP32, Raspberry.
- Advantage of this display is zero power consumption.
- This display is perfect for battery-powered/solar-powered applications or other low-power projects.
- Compatible with Original UNO R3
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- Dimension: 12*18 cm
- Material : Double Side Copper PCB
- Hole Dia:about 1mm
- Hole pitch : standard 2.54mm
- For point to point DIY soldering
- No odor
- Finely drilled