- Compatible with Original UNO R3
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- 14 digital I/O pins (six of which provide PWM output)
- 3.3 V supply generated by an on-board regulator
- Six analog input pins
- 32 KB of flash memory
- Can supply 40 mA of DC current per pin
- 16 MHz clock speed
- Code example from Arduino website to help get started